Protecting your private information is our priority. This statement of our policy applies to both the Tradelasts website and mobile application and governs data collection and usage. Tradelasts is a travel service. By using the Tradelasts website and/or mobile application, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Collection of your Personal Information:
In order to provide you with the products and services that we offer, Tradelasts may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on our site or app. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our site or app; (b) sending us an email message; (c) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products on our website. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information:
Tradelasts collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and app and deliver the services you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties:
Tradelasts does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Tradelasts may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Tradelasts, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Tradelasts may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal processes served on Tradelasts or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tradelasts; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Tradelasts, or the public.
Right to Deletion:
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen:
Tradelasts does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Tradelasts may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, confirmations, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Tradelasts or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or communications via email from Tradelasts, you may opt out of such communications by requesting to be removed from our email list.
Changes to this Statement:
Tradelasts welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Tradelasts has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Tradelasts at:
1400 E. Angela Blvd.
South Bend, Indiana 46617
Effective as of August 18, 2020